TFA-01 Pocket Tripods provide stability on table tops and other surfaces without the burden of cumbersome and excessive equipment. These simple tripods keep up with the fastest "run and gun" photographers. The legs can be held together to serve as an effective mini monopod, or they can be splayed out to support a 50lb load (15lb for Ultra). Durable rubber feet increase the grip on many surfaces. Anodized aluminum and stainless steel parts ensure the Pocket Tripod won't disappoint, even in the most extreme of circumstances. The leg tension is adjustable with Torx keys (included), allowing specific tuning for load, play and preference. The 1/4"-20" stud comes with a 3/8"-16 adapter, which makes attaching any of the ball head options a breeze.
• CNC machined 6061T aluminum or stainless steel.
• Adjustable Leg Tension (requires torx keys - provided)
• Rubber feet grip at any angle
• Corrosion-resistant parts
• 50lb load capacity (15lb for Ultra) with legs fully splayed
• Ratcheting Angle Stops on the TFA-01 Ultra: just pull out the stop, raise the leg, and the stop will automatically engage into place beginning at the highest setting; pulling the legs back down will ratchet the stop into place at each angle; this keeps your fingers safe from pinching and assures the best support