Cradle clamp for PG-02 head
The Really Right Stuff Cradle Clamp was made specifically for our PG-02 Pano-Gimbal Head. The Cradle Clamp requires the PG-VR Vertical Rail for use on our PG-02 Pano-Gimbal Head.
The RRS Cradle Clamp is also compatible with the WH-200 Wimberley Head Version II head.
Now you can replace the screw-knob style clamp on your Wimberley II head with a patented RRS lever-release clamp. The Cradle Clamp is a newly designed lever-release clamp. It automatically adjusts to accept all Arca-Swiss style plates except Arca-Swiss P0 Slidefix plates and plates made by Novoflex.
• Adjustable Lever-Release Clamp accepts all Arca-Swiss style plates except Arca-Swiss P0 plates and Novoflex brand plates
• Jaws are laser engraved every 1mm for precise and repeatable alignment
• Vertical clamping jaws lock solidly with rubber overmolded lock knob - easily gripped even when wearing gloves
• Incorporated safety stop relief grooves for greater fore/aft adjustability
In the Box
- (1) Pano-gimbal cradle clamp
- (1) User's guide