Multi-Purpose Rails (MPR) available in 180mm, 270mm, 360mm, or 450mm lengths. MPR rails can be used for multiple purposes, such as: long lens support, attaching multiple items (cameras, flashes, etc.)
The Really Right Stuff MPR accessory bars give a variety of options for mounting cameras and accessories. Similar to our traditional camera bars, both top and bottom sides have 1.5" dovetails for compatibility with all RRS quick-release clamps. The top and bottom have alternating 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded sockets spaced 15mm apart. On the sides of the MPR-Rail accessory bars are 1/4"-20 threaded sockets spaced 9mm apart. The extruded 6061-T6 aluminum profile allows this bar to weigh 14% lighter per inch, while also being 25% stiffer than our traditional camera bars. The top has laser engraved markings every 5 mm to make it easy to repeat setups. The MPR-Rails are available in 180mm, 270mm, 360mm, and 450mm lengths.
The RRS MPR Rail accessory bars provide a versatile mounting platform for the most demanding professional use. Stay tuned for additional products compatible with this system.
• Double dovetail rail accepts 1.5" Dovetail clamps on top and bottom
• Laser engraved at 5mm increments (starting at 0mm from each end)
• Includes alternating 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded sockets spaced 15mm apart top and bottom, at each end, and in the middle of the rail
• Includes 1/4"-20 threaded sockets spaced 9mm apart on the sides
*Note: Not compatible with accessories designed for the Really Right Stuff CB-10, CB-18, and CB-28 camera bars
- Length: 10.6"/ 270mm
- Width: 1.50"/ 38mm
- Height: 0.9"/ 23mm
- Weight: 12.4oz/ 353g
In the Box
- (1) 270mm multi-purpose rail