Canon 200mm f/2.0 Lens Foot | LCF-41
1. To remove the Canon foot, use the M2.5 hex key tool that comes with the LCF-41 to completely remove the four Canon mounting screws.
2. To install the LCF-41, use the four original Canon M3 screws and secure the RRS foot to the lens collar.
3. If your mounting screws loosen over time, consider using a drop of medium threadlocker, such as Vibratite or Loctite 242 for better security.
Use one of our Long Lens Support Packages to stabilize your telephoto lenses and improve your shots.
• Anodized; Type II Black
• 1/4"-20 threaded accessory mounting socket
- (1) Canon 200mm f/2.0 lens foot
- (2) M3 safety-stop screw
- (1) M2.5 hex key
- (1) User's guide
- Length: 4.8"/ 122mm
- Height: 1.3"/ 33mm
- Weight: 2.8oz/ 79g
Ratings & Reviews
Not Compatible With Vertical Grip
A pinch point is created between the back of the lens foot and the 1D series camera body vertical grip. You need to rotate the tripod collar to remove the lens foot from obstructing the vertical grip. Lens foot should not extend reward past the lens mounting point. I found this item unusable and utilize a different manufacturer's lens foot as this lens hand held most of the time.