L-plate for Olympus OM-D E-M10
Really Right Stuff camera body plates are all custom designed for each camera body and precision machined from solid blocks of 6061-T6 aluminum. Fully compatible with any RRS Dovetail style quick-release system, our plates feature precisely contoured anti-twist flanges for a perfect fit that prevents twisting between the camera and our plate. All of our quick-release plates utilize a custom machined 1/4"-20 threaded, captive-style mounting screw that threads into the tripod mounting socket of your camera body.
RRS camera L-Plates feature two dovetail mounting surfaces in the shape of an L; one on the bottom of your camera, and one on the left-hand side. This additional mounting option allows you to quickly change between landscape and portrait orientations while minimizing the need to recompose your shot, saving you time and hassle. Also, an L-Plate keeps your gear centered directly above the tripod's apex which helps maintain the best stability possible.
RRS modular L-Plates have all of the same advantages of our amazing L-Plates, but are made from two separate components: a conventional base plate, and a dedicated vertical L-Component that mounts on the left-hand side of the base plate. This modular approach offers the flexibility of allowing the photographer to remove the added L-component for a slimmer profile, or when maximum access to the side ports is needed.
• Wrap-around design allows maximum anti-twist with complete battery door access
• Continuous dovetail across bottom maintains flat surface stability
• L-Component slides into a tongue-and-groove attachment point on the base plate to assure perfect alignment
• CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum
• Anodized; Type II Black
• Modular design for maximum flexibility
• 1/4"-20 threaded accessory mounting socket
• Laser engraved center mark