Lightweight Add-on Pano Package, LR
The PC-LR Panning clamp acts as the vertical tilt axis in this package, providing the same precise rotation and 2.5-degree precision with independent locking for most small and mid-sized camera systems at any angle. Combining our patented lever-release clamp jaw with a lockable 360-degree panning bearing, the PC-LR is a robust yet lightweight solution for panorama shooting. Like all of our lever-release clamps, the PC-LR offers the fastest action for quick-release of plates and rails in and out of the jaw. With a patented stainless-steel lever that flips to three positions: closed, half-open, full-open - you can be confident in the state of the clamp at a glance.
The MPR-192 and CRD-Rail components offer solid strength at minimal weight, and provide the necessary adjustability for lens centering over the horizontal axis. The components separate into 2 pieces via quick-release for compact storage together or apart.
- PC-LR panning clamp (mounted)
- MPR-192 rail
- Cap-head 1/4"-20 x 1.25" (installed) and M6-1.0 x 40mm screws
- (2) 7/32" hex key
- (2) M5 hex key
- MPR-C modular anti-twist flange
- (4) M3-0.5 x 5mm safety-stop screws (2 installed, 2 for MPR-C flange)
- (2) M2.5 hex key
- OP/TECH neoprene storage pouch (for PC-LR)
- Lever-release clamp User's Guide
- Panorama manual